We have another exciting job opening at Scandi Mini which we are recruiting for with a start date late May, and so we will be interviewing late April and early May.
If the below sounds like you we'd love to hear from you!
Here are all the details you need:
Children’s Fashion Junior Artworker/Digital Designer
Hours 9 - 17 Monday to Friday (hours can be reduced to 75% role if necessary, however working Monday-Friday is a necessity)
Salary: 19-22 K per annum
Scandi Mini is a children’s fashion online retailer based in London. We stock unique and independent children’s fashion and interior brands from all over the world including Mini Rodini, Bobo Choses, The Animals Observatory, Beau Loves and many more. We are a growing company with one London showroom and an online ECommerce store.
We are now looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our team in West London. The role could potentially also be homes based for the right candidate.
This is an exciting time to join our team as we are about to relaunch our website and as such will have an updated visual identity which the right candidate can help us shape and enhance.
- Enhance existing product photography to suit our Magento 2 website.
- Creating banner advertising and POS material for our homepage, newsletters and website categories.
- Enhance existing imagery and resize for our blog and social media
- Quality control checks on images
- Occasional print projects
You will be able to work well in a team but you must also be able to work independently on a daily basis. You should have excellent self management skills with great organisation and self motivation. An interest in fashion and eCommerce is essential for this role.
- Strong design and graphic skills including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or Web Design
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CMS and ideally Magento
- Awareness of digital trends
A high standard for attention to detail
Ability to work to deadlines and sometimes in a fast paced environment.
Great organisation skills
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com